Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I'm in Like with someone new.

I'm in like, lust with another boy. He's super intelligent, smart and interesting. He's scarred, but hopeful, and he wants a deeper walk with God, but not one tainted by his family's faith. He's also, 9 years younger than me and still in High School. Jail bait in a word. Not that we couldn't have sex legally or something if we wanted too, but the general age of consent is 18, and he isn't even that. He's really young. And prettier than me. But just about everyone I know is so.....

I'd love to be his though. I probably won't be much more than a tumblr friend, but if God was gracious to me in this way, I wouldn't believe it. And I'd be so grateful.

I'm also super wary though. I wish I were better than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment