Monday, June 30, 2014

Journaling.

Well, I haven't entered any journaling here since last month, so I think I need to make the effort and at least talk a little bit about how life has been going recently.
Nothing really exciting has happened, other then getting a new Job. I start on July 15, and I am so excited to be able to do something different. I hope that it is a great fit, and that I truly enjoy myself and grow in this new working experience. Other than that, life is pretty monotonous and mundane. I'm reading and thinking a lot about various things. I'm losing weight (only 10-12 pounds away from my goal), and continuing to dream about the future. I'm still in a state of preparation, I think, for whatever work God has for me to do. I've been waiting a long time, but I hope the experience is truly worth the waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment