Thursday, December 14, 2017

Exercise.

I need to exercise a lot right now. I'm overweight and I'm worried about the implications for my life. So I'm committing myself to a no fast food, no meat diet starting immediately. I'm going to cook a pot of rice and a pot of lentils and add spinach to both. Only small amounts of salt of course. I love sweet things so that's going to be hard to give up. But I need to take drastic action on behalf of my health.

I need to lose 60 pounds. I plan to lose 10 pounds a month for 6 months starting today, December 14, 2017. I want to do this for lots of reasons. My health first. I'm predisposed to high blood pressure and diabetes, and I have anxiety and stress a lot. I don't want to die young or suffer severely when I get older. So it's critical as I'm almost 30, to start eating well. Secondly, I'm in an impossible love situation. If I want the guys, I've got to look good. Losing weight and being healthy are essential to not only feeling good about myself but looking attractive to others, And at this point in my life, that's important.
3rd, I'm trying to be a faithful Christian, and to do that we have to be a faithful steward of the body God has gifted to us. That means eating healthfully and well, not forcing junk food into my body, getting a good nights rest, and drinking water.

It's an ambitious project, a lot to take on; but I want this bad, and I'm determined to see it through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment