Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I just came out to my Dad yesterday. He took it well, better than I hoped. I've now told everyone in my immediate family that I'm gay. This is a very interesting feeling to have. I don't know how to deal with it actually. I'm also pretty hungry right now, haven't eaten since Monday, so I'm feeling a bit off anyway.
I like to think that I'm not living a closeted life, just a bit more private and discreet then some. My Avatar on Google related blogs and commenting.......apps......is a Marriage Equality sign. I've told many people I'm gay including some of my friends. But as I think about the extent to which I've compartmentalized and hid the fact that I'm gay at work, with my extended family, on facebook..........I realize I'm still in the closet. Letting my life be an open secret.
I don't know how to feel about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment