Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I wonder as I wander out under the sky....

Something miraculous happened to me.
On April 11, one week ago today, William Schlichter messaged me back. I cannot express to you how amazing it was to talk to him and have him respond! I can't believe I got so lucky.  He scares me, I always am waiting for the other shoe to drop and for him to tell me this was a mistake so I can go back to the safety of him as fantasy and phantasm rather than him as fact. But my heart dares to hope that love can spring from such an inauspicious and unlikely beginning as ours. I'm going to take this one day, week or month at a time. I love him, even though I'm afraid to say that to him directly, lest I scare him off. But I hope i can tell him this one day and have it be words Will cherishes. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment